Educational Systems Federal Credit Union is pleased to announce the recipients of this year’s scholarships made available through the Support Education Foundation. Congratulations to all of our winners.
Dorothy Marvil Scholarship
The $3,000 scholarship is awarded to high school seniors who plan on attending a four year university, community college, technical college, or trade school.
- Anne Arundel County: Kendal Shields, Broadneck High School
- Calvert County: Andrew Mason, Calvert High School
- Caroline County: Matthew Good, North Caroline High School
- Charles County: Taylor Colbert, Thomas Stone High School
- Frederick County: Morgan Leecost, Tuscarora High School
- Montgomery County: Emmanuel Ojamo, Montgomery Blair High School
- Prince George’s County: Edward Allen III, Bishop McNamara High School
- St. Mary’s County: Bernalyn Vaznaian, Great Mills High School
- Talbot County: Sincere Taylor, St. Michaels High School
Rosemary Brinkley Business and Finance Scholarship
The $3,000 scholarship is awarded to graduating high school seniors who have completed the Business and Finance curriculum at their school and plan on pursuing a career in business, finance or a related field.
- Anne Arundel County: Kasey Gregoire, Southern High School
- Calvert County: Savannah Townsend, Patuxent High School<
- Caroline County: Jody Ward, Jr., North Caroline High School
- Charles County: Camryn Fryer, La Plata High School
- Montgomery County: Sarah Nyarko, Albert Einstein High School<
- Prince George’s County: Aiden Benyarku, Eleanor Roosevelt High School
- St. Mary’s County: Daniel Werkheiser, Chopticon High School
- Talbot County: Willie Lowry, St. Michaels High School
Community College Scholarship
The $3,000 scholarship is awarded to full-time students currently enrolled at one of the three community colleges we serve and who plan on returning for the following academic year.
- College of Southern Maryland: Aniyah Gabriel
- Montgomery College: Layla-Eloise Edwards
- Prince George’s Community College: Tamara Signez