Join Ap Financial Planning from the comfort of your home or office as they discuss a variety of topics to increase your financial awareness. Financial education is an important aspect of any long-term plan. Attend as many virtual seminars as you like. You’ll learn the answers to questions, including:
- The important rules of the road for receiving Social Security.
- How can conservative investments help you face today’s economic risks?
- What sources of income should you draw from and when?
- How to use annuities to guarantee income for life.
- How does behavioral finance affect investment decision-making?
Ap Financial Planning advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. FR-3346084.1-1120-1222 and FR-3358090.1-1220-0123