We are here to help the members of the education community. The decision to make adjustments to our branch hours and services was made with the safety of our members and employees in mind, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Temporary branch closures:
- Annapolis Branch
- California Branch
- Clarksburg Branch
- Monday-Thursday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed except for the Bowie and Rockville Branch drive-thrus from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Branch visits are limited to transactions which cannot be completed using an ATM, Digital Banking
or by calling our Contact Center.
- ATM: Withdraw cash up to $500, deposit cash and checks, and view account balances.
- Digital Banking: Deposit checks up to $5,000, view account balances, and transfer money between Credit Union accounts.
- Contact Center: Open an account, apply for a loan, order a debit card, transfer money between Credit Union accounts, schedule payments to/from another financial institution and account inquiries.
Additionally, we’re limiting the number of members in our branches. A Credit Union representative will take your name and call your mobile phone when a representative is available. A mask is required to enter the branches.
Here to help
Continue to visit our website for the latest updates. We greatly appreciate your patience in helping us keep everyone healthy and safe.