Helping our members during COVID-19
As we continue to adapt to the COVID-19 situation, we want to assure you that we’re here to help the education community. We’re ready to help with your financial needs including working through hardships. With the safety of our members and employees in mind, we’re limiting the number of members in the branches at any one time to follow social distancing guidelines. A Credit Union representative will take your name and call your mobile phone when a representative is available. Face coverings are required to enter the branches.
Branch and Drive-Thru Hours
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Contact Center Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Helping members with transactions
In addition to our branch locations, transactions can be completed through the following channels:
At our ATMs, you can make cash withdrawals up to $500 per day, deposit checks, deposit cash, get account balances and transfer money. Members also have access to over 28,000 surcharge-free CULIANCE "CU Here" ATMs across the nation. In addition, you can get cash at the grocery store checkout using your debit card without incurring a fee by selecting the debit option. If you don't need cash, select credit. To request a debit card, visit a branch or call the Contact Center and we will mail it to you.
You can manage your Credit Union accounts anytime using our new Digital Banking system. You can view account balances, make transfers, update your contact information and deposit checks up to $5,000 remotely using Mobile Deposit.
Many requests can be completed through our Contact Center including:
- Opening an account
- Applying for a loan
- Ordering a debit card
- Transferring money between Credit Union accounts
- Scheduling payments to and/or from another financial institution
- Enrolling in Digital Banking
- Sending a domestic wire (must have a Wire Transfer Agreement on file)
Helping everyone stay healthy
The health and safety of our members and employees is very important to us. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure we're following the most up-to-date recommendations. We have taken the following preventative measures:
- We regularly clean commonly touched surfaces with sanitizing wipes throughout the branches and back office areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the branches and back office areas.
- We are continuously educating employees on the latest Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations to prevent illness.
- Rubber gloves are available for employees handling cash.
- Employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms or had direct exposure to the Coronavirus will be sent home as a precaution.
- We restricted movement between our 13 branches and four operations centers.
- We segregated critical tasks to remote locations to ensure redundancy.
- We have a dispersed workforce which continues to help us ensure redundancy and minimize service interruptions.