For us, it’s an honor to support education and the community colleges we serve with a special Educational Systems FCU scholarship.1
About the Community College Scholarship
Three, $3,000 Community College Scholarships will be awarded to full-time community college students who are currently enrolled at one of the three community colleges we serve.1
Applicants must be:
How to Submit Your Application
- Members of Educational Systems FCU2
- Maintained a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- A full-time community college student at: Montgomery College, Prince George’s Community College, or the College of Southern Maryland and returning for the 2017-2018 academic year.1
To submit your application, email the items listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 3, 2017. In the email subject line, include the following: Community College Scholarship. Application packages that are incomplete, emailed or postmarked after April 3, 2017 will not be considered.
Application package must include:
Applicants can also mail their application package to:
- Cover page: Submit in a PDF document with the following information:
Daytime and Evening Phone Numbers
Parent(s)/Guardian(s) Name(s) (Applies to applicants under the age of 18)
Current School Name and Address
Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Essay Topic: The mission of Educational Systems Federal Credit Union is to help the members of the education community achieve their financial goals and dreams. Tell us about your financial goals and dreams beyond college graduation.
Submit your essay in a PDF document without your name listed on the document.
Educational System Federal Credit Union
Attention: Community College Scholarship
15901 Frederick Road
Rockville, MD 20855
Applicant's name, essay and photo may be used by Educational Systems FCU for marketing purposes and will not be released to the judges.
1 Full-time community college student returning for the 2017-2018 academic year at one of the community colleges we serve including: Montgomery College, Prince George’s Community College, and The College of Southern Maryland. Educational Systems FCU employees, volunteers and their family members are not eligible to apply.
2 To become a member of Educational Systems Federal Credit Union, visit esfcu.org/BecomeAMember. Download and complete the membership application.