At Educational Systems Federal Credit Union, we're proud to serve the education community, including school system and community college employees, parents and students. To open an account, visit a branch, apply online or submit your application by mail following the steps below.
Photo identification and address verification
The documents listed below are acceptable forms of photo identification and address verification as they clearly show your date of birth, address and/or tax ID number (TIN). Please note that photo identification of infants is not required for accounts opened on the child's behalf.
- Driver's license
- State identity card
- Military identity card
- Similar municipal state or federally issued identity card
- Passport, alien ID card or any other government issued document that provides evidence of nationality or residence and bears a photograph
If you don't have one of the documents listed above, please provide a combination of the documents listed below to verify your identity and address:
- Photo ID (school ID or club card such as Costco), and
- Social Security card or similar proof of TIN, and
- Copy of birth certificate, and
- Utility deposit receipt, bill or report card showing your residential street address
Check list for applications submitted through the mail
- Download and complete the membership application.
- Make a copy of your photo identification and verification of address.
- Complete the Courtesy Pay Authorization form to let us know if you want overdraft coverage on your ATM and everyday debit card transactions.
- Send the documents listed above to:
Educational Systems Federal Credit Union
PO Box 179
Greenbelt, MD 20768-0179