Our employees make a difference in the education community
Educational Systems Federal Credit Union was formed when a group of teachers pulled their resources together to help a colleague purchase a vehicle to get to work. Over 65 years later, we still embrace the credit union philosophy of people helping people. We believe in making a difference. Our employees are the key to delivering upon our mission to grow by helping the members of the education community achieve their financial goals and dreams.
To deliver on our brand promise, we recruit and retain high-performing employees who uphold our values of integrity, excellence, commitment and respect. We also believe in the following:
- Every member of our team is critical to our organization's success. Whether you work in the back office or are in a member-facing role, what you do impacts the member experience.
- Whether you are beginning your career or have worked for many years, we have educational and career opportunities.
- Creating and maintaining a warm and welcoming work environment that allows all of our employees to work to their potential. Our employees are friendly and helpful, and teamwork and collaboration are hallmarks of our organization.
- It's important to say "please" and "thank you," and to celebrate employee achievements. In addition, the greatest growth sometimes comes from having a candid conversation around employee development.
- Diversity makes good business sense. This does not only include traditional physical or demographic attributes, but also how we serve our members.
- Giving back to the education community by volunteering in the schools that we serve through our Support Education initiatives.
If you enjoy helping people and believe the same things that we believe, we encourage you to consider opportunities at Educational Systems FCU.
Educational Systems FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.