Serving the education community
We're here to help the education community with their financial needs. Individuals eligible to join the Credit Union include employees, students, as well as their parents and immediate family members of the following school systems and community colleges:
Public School Systems
- Anne Arundel County
- Calvert County
- Caroline County
- Charles County
- Frederick County*
- Howard County*
- Montgomery County
- Prince George’s County
- St. Mary’s County
- Talbot County
- College of Southern Maryland
- College of Southern Maryland Alumni*
- Frederick Community College*
- Howard Community College*
- Montgomery College
- Montgomery College Alumni Association
- Prince George’s Community College
- Prince George's Community College Alumni
- If you work for a school system or community college served by the Credit Union, but paid by a contractor, you are eligible for membership.
- Individuals who live or work in St. Mary’s County and their immediate family members are eligible for membership.
Support Education Foundation, Inc.
If you are a volunteer for, an employee, student or alumni of, or a retiree from a public school system, private school, college or university, education related organization or an immediate family member of thereof, you can become a member of the Support Education Foundation
. Foundation membership is established by making a minimum contribution of $15 each year. As a member, you're eligible to open an account with Educational Systems Federal Credit Union.
*Eligible to join the Credit Union by becoming a member of the Support Education Foundation.