Whether you’re buying or refinancing, we have the home loan for you.
Our team of mortgage professionals is here to help you from the initial application to the final payment. We offer:
- Up to $2,500 towards mortgage closing costs1
- Financing options with as little as 3% down payment2
- Lending is available in the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia
placeholder for border bracket
placeholder for border bracket
Visit our Mortgage Center for more information about our mortgage options, to view rates, apply for a loan and access some helpful tools:
- Rate Watch: Want to know when rates change? Rate Watch lets you set up rate thresholds and receive email alerts when those levels are met. You can also receive daily, weekly or monthly rate alerts.
- Personalized quotes: Receive a quote for your unique mortgage needs and get estimates on your closing costs.
- Interactive calculators: The mortgage payment calculators simulate various financial scenarios to help you assess your options.
1 Mortgage purchase and refinance transactions may receive up to $2,500 in mortgage closing cost credits. Applicants must meet membership eligibility requirements, apply online before December 31, 2023. Credit will be applied at the time of closing. Promotion is subject to change without notice. Additional exceptions or restrictions may apply. Loans subject to credit qualifications and approval.
2 Financing is available with as little as 3% down on a home purchase. Expected monthly principal and interest payment for a 30-year fixed conventional mortgage of $339,500 at an interest rate of 6.625% with zero points (which is an equivalent APR of 7.009%) and a principal and interest payment of $2,173.86. Total principal and interest payment is $782,584.94 with an APR as low as 7.009% for a 30-year fixed conventional mortgage. The interest rates, annual percentage rates (APRs), discount points and rebates shown are subject to change without notice.
3 The expected monthly principal and interest payment for a 15/15 adjustable rate mortgage of $280,000 at an initial interest rate of 6.500% with 0 points (7.140% APR) is $1,769.79. Total estimated payments of $723,682.61 (30 year repayment). Payment does not include taxes or insurance, actual payment may be higher. Rate is variable and can increase by no more than four percentage points every 15 years, never to exceed four percentage points above the initial rate (10.500% for this example). When the rate adjusts, your new rate will be the then current index (Weekly One Year Constant Maturity Treasury, or CMT) plus a margin of 2.750%, as long as the total adjustment does not exceed the 4.00% adjustment cap (7.750% for this example). The interest rates, annual percentage rates (APRs), discount points and rebates shown are subject to change without notice. Rates, terms and conditions vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications. Subject to credit qualifications and approval. All applicants must meet membership eligibility requirements.