Serving the education community
We're here to help the education community with their financial needs. Individuals eligible to join the Credit Union include employees, students, as well as their parents and immediate family members of the following school systems and community colleges:
Public School Systems
- Anne Arundel County
- Calvert County
- Charles County
- Montgomery County
- Prince George’s County
- St. Mary’s County
- Talbot County
- College of Southern Maryland
- Montgomery College
- Montgomery College Alumni Association
- Prince George’s Community College
- Prince George's Community College Alumni
- If you work for a school system or community college served by the Credit Union, but paid by a contractor, you are eligible for membership.
- Individuals who live or work in St. Mary’s County and their immediate family members are eligible for membership.
Support Education Foundation, Inc.
If you work for or you're retired from a public school system, private school, college or university, you can become a member of the Support Education Foundation by paying a one-time $15 annual fee. As a member, you're eligible to open an account with Educational Systems Federal Credit Union.