Welcome to Digital Banking
Our new Digital Banking system is replacing our Mobile Banking app and Online Banking system which will no longer be available after June 14, 2020
. Now through June 14, you can log in to Digital Banking using the "Digital Banking Log In" button on this page. On June 15, this link will move to our regular "Log In" button at the top of our website homepage. (Note: The web browser version is designed to fit on a tablet screen size or larger, it is not mobile compatible. To use Digital Banking on a phone, please download the app.) Below is important information to help you log in to the new system.
Enter your current username if it’s six or more characters. If it doesn’t meet this criteria, add leading asterisks to create a six character username.
To comply with new requirements, some usernames have changed on the new system to include trailing numbers. If this change applies to your username, a letter will be mailed to you the week of May 26.
For all other members, if you don’t remember your username, please call our Contact Center at 301.779.8500 during regular business hours. We do not
recommend creating a new username by enrolling in Digital Banking. If you create a new username, you will not have access to the features you previously set-up with the old username such as transfers, Multi-Account and Cross Account.
Step 1: Download the app
Visit the Apple®
app store and search for “New ESFCU”. Look for the icon below and our name displayed as “Educational Systems FCU – New”. You’ll also see a preview of the new app as shown below.
Log in from a web browser
Click on the "Digital Banking Log In" button on the right side of this page. (This link will move to our regular "Log In" button on our website homepage on June 15.)
Step 2: Enter your username and password
If your password doesn't meet our new requirements, you'll be prompted to change it. Please note that changing your password in the new Digital Banking system will not change your password on the old Mobile Banking app or old Online Banking system which will no longer be available after June 14.
Step 3: Register your device by sending a code to your phone or email
If your information is not current, log in to the old Online Banking
system before June 14 using the "Log In" button on our website homepage to update your information and try again.
- Bill Pay: Bill Pay will move to the new Digital Banking system on June 9. Prior to this date, please log in to the old Online Banking system to use Bill Pay.
- Recurring Transfers: You can make edits to your recurring transfers and schedule new transfers starting on May 20 by logging in to Digital Banking. This feature is no longer available in the old Online Banking system.
- Intuit: Please migrate your Intuit interface for Quicken, QuickBooks and Mint between May 28 and June 14. Visit esfcu.org/Intuit to view instructions.
- Multi-Account: If you gave your log in credentials to another user to view your accounts, you can only disable this feature by contacting the Credit Union. Changing your password will no longer remove this access.
- Cross Account: If you signed up to make transfers to another account, you will continue to have this feature. To remove this feature, contact the Credit Union.
- Alerts: Notices that were previously selected will not continue. We encourage you to review and set up the new account and security alerts. Members with an email address on file will be automatically enrolled in the password reset alert.
- My$Dashboard: My$Dashboard allows you to look at all of your finances in one location, including your accounts with other financial institutions. This feature will be available in Digital Banking in mid-June. Until then, please log in to the old Online Banking system to use My$Dashboard.
Here to help
Check out our FAQs
and step-by-step guide
. You can also call our Contact Center at 301.779.8500 for personal assistance.