View and track all of your finances with My$Dashboard
My$Dashboard makes it possible to look at all of your finances in one central location, including your accounts at other financial service providers. Once your account information has been entered, you'll see everything on a dashboard. You'll also have the option to:
- Build a monthly budget to monitor your expenses and cash flow.
- Create a plan to achieve goals such as buying a house, paying for college and saving for retirement, a wedding or vacation.
- Add a spending target, which allows you to track variable expenses, like shopping or dining out. We'll even let you know when you're getting close to your target amount with a friendly text message or email.
- Track and get notifications about your upcoming bills.
- View your net worth at any given point in time.
Get started today
Log in to Digital Banking and select My$Dashboard from the menu. From there, follow the instructions to add your accounts and customize your dashboard. Look for the "Help" button in the upper right-hand corner of My$Dashboard where you can submit support requests and view Frequently Asked Questions.
If you use Intuit products, please migrate your interface to our new Digital Banking system. If you’ve never used Intuit, the first step to getting started is to create an account. For more information, view Intuit’s FAQs.